Boys Season Preview - (22-3, 14-0 SVC, 69 Straight SVC Wins, District Champions)
Returning Letterwinners - 6 (1 Starter)
What to Watch For - Will the Shermans rebuild or reload? Gone are Logan Swackhammer (Flagler College), Brandon Kennedy (Concord University), Peyton Hill, and Gabe Fisher, 4 players who combined to score 3,000 points and start the majority of the Shermans wins over the past 3 seasons, but there still a lot of hard working talent returning. Every player will be in a new role for the 18-19 Season, but they are all looking forward to having a chance to win a 6th consecutive SVC Title.
- #32 Chance Smith (5'11 Sr G) - 4.6 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 19 3's (36%)
- #24 Cade McKee (6'2 Jr F) - 2.1 PPG, 1.6 RPG, 8 Charges Taken
- #23 Gabe McBee (6'2 Sr F) - 2.6 RPG
Girls Season Preview - (19-5, 13-1 SVC, SVC Champions)
Returning Letterwinners - 7 (4 Starters)
What to Watch For - After the Shermans snapped Southeastern's record SVC win streak in the final SVC contest of last season, the Shermans also will take over the target that the Panthers had on them for the past 3 seasons. The Shermans will need to replace 3 vital departed seniors, but have the talent and drive to win a 2nd straight SVC title and get back into the District Tournament since 14/15.
- #21 Jocie Fisher (5'9 Sr F) - 13.7 PPG, 9.2 RPG, 68% FG
- #11 Emily Coleman (5'6 Jr G) - 7.1 PPG, 2.9 APG, 2.9 SPG
- #20 Amber Cottrill (5'7 Jr G) - 7.3 PPG, 3.5 APG, 2.7 SPG
- #22 Cree Stulley (5'10 Jr W) - 8.8 PPG, 6.6 RPG